Laughing Gas + Funeral = Me

ah my heart a very complicated organ... and my feelings... well they come from my liver...

Saturday, April 01, 2006

I Forgot You

I Forgot You

I'll go over this one last time
How could this happen to my mind?
How could it?
How would it?

I loved you, wanted our love so much
Then I asked but you simply said this wasn't a good time
So I decided we would still be friends
And I still felt a lot for you, but decided to hide it instead.

You look at me everyday
So sure of yourself
But me, my heart is in a million pieces
And it always happens that when I'm done pickin'up the pieces
You smile again, and it breaks apart.

Some say 'nothing grows where there was once a forest'
But they were mistaken
Cuz something happened in my heart from night to morning
My love for you faded to black.

[No!]This is something I can't undo
What has fucking happened?
I forgot you
But I don't want to.
[God]is there anyway to change this?
It hurts me even more than knowing I won't have you
I'm falling and I'll keep on falling
'Till all this shit stops.

I look at you
You smile and I smile back, normal
I can touch you now
You won't burn me

This day goes so fast not slow like all my life
But it hurts double to know I don't love you
I miss you!
And you're sitting right next to me...

Used to feel it's horrible to miss someone who's next to you
But now not even that hits me
I can kiss you like anyone else
And it means absolutely nothing, but a simple 'hello' and 'goodbye'.

And now I see...

This is something I can't undo
What has fucking happened?
I forgot you
But I don't want to.
Is there anyway to change this?
It hurts me even more than knowing I won't have you
I'm falling and I'll keep on falling
'Till all this shit stops

And it starts to rain
You look at me and kiss me
Tell me you've always loved me
But it means absolutely nothing

I think if I'll ever love again
And I laugh at what you've said
Now it's your turn to cry
I dance with you in the rain
Then I look straight at you and tell you 'No it's better off this way'
And leave, laughing at myself
As I hear you cry.
Fuck you bitch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home