Laughing Gas + Funeral = Me

ah my heart a very complicated organ... and my feelings... well they come from my liver...

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Whispers

What happens now
Stays in tomorrow
The queen has entered her reign
Her desire intensifies
The skies are darkened, tainted with blood
Cry now, next you'll die

Dive stop time
Walk (walk, fall)
Follow that path (come with me)
Is that worth a lie?
As the stars start to collide

Fire
Water
Air
Earth

Love is fair, that's why it ain't mean for you
Destiny is far from reality
Now live it
Drown in your mirror

It's perfect, by nature
Now listen
They're calling your name
Don't ignore their whispers
They want you
You need them
Kill me
Then bury yourself in my blood

Look at their face
Smile back
Now run
Don't say goodbye
Follow them
Deep into the Great Darkness
Cheat Death
They want you there

Don't think and take that chance
Breathe once more
One last time
Now dive one last time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home