Laughing Gas + Funeral = Me

ah my heart a very complicated organ... and my feelings... well they come from my liver...

Monday, August 07, 2006

blast from the past

my other school is starting class tomorrow and I was thinkin bout it and all... I miss it! anyways I found this old notebook I've had since I was in the 9th grade with some really really old songs... I'm gonna post them all in different posts. ok here's the first

Camouflaged

I tried to get your attention
But no mater what I did you were never there
In the end I had to give up
And pretend to just be friends

But I don't want to go unnoticed
You mean so much to me
I wanna be here for you
This battle will be fought

Camouflaged within your eyes
I try not to be out of your sight
Cuz when you look at me it feels so right
And when I try to leave there's a lot to fight

Just let me be there for you,
And maybe give you my love
But don't give me up after
Just smile for me, don't open your shallow eyes
To give up your life

Please stop saying what pretty girls you want
Cuz it hurts me so much to know
I ain't half of what you're asking for
Please open your eyes and see me now flying high

And camouflaged within your eyes
I try not to be out of your sight
Cuz when you look at me it feels so right
And when I try to leave there's a lot to fight

Boy don't let me go like this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home